Shes crossed over the rainbow bridge

Cleopatra 2020

Location (City and/or State)
El Mirage. Az
Poor Miss Cleo has been battling her hatchling syndrome for the last month now and today she battles no more I had High Hopes as I had come home for lunch today and she was standing on all fours with her head held high giving me high hopes only to come home and find her in her show with her head still sticking out in her eyes wide open our hearts are heavy at this time I will remember the joy she brought me for such a short time might be a while before we get another turtle but at least now I have everything I need to get them off to a good start and much more information I want to thank all the regulars in here and anybody who ever commented on Cleopatra 2020 she will truly be missed...?❤?

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope some day when you're ready you get to experience life with a tortoise again :<3:

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Poor Miss Cleo has been battling her hatchling syndrome for the last month now and today she battles no more I had High Hopes as I had come home for lunch today and she was standing on all fours with her head held high giving me high hopes only to come home and find her in her show with her head still sticking out in her eyes wide open our hearts are heavy at this time I will remember the joy she brought me for such a short time might be a while before we get another turtle but at least now I have everything I need to get them off to a good start and much more information I want to thank all the regulars in here and anybody who ever commented on Cleopatra 2020 she will truly be missed...?❤?

So sorry to hear this very sad news. You have a very large support group here. Remember the good times. You are much more skilled & informed now. Take some time. Then come back strong with a new tort!

Cleopatra 2020

El Mirage. Az
So sorry to hear this very sad news. You have a very large support group here. Remember the good times. You are much more skilled & informed now. Take some time. Then come back strong with a new tort!
yes that is our plan I'm not knocking my girlfriend's abilities but I wish I would have overseen things when she first got her back in November I didn't step into the picture until the end of January to help her figure out what was going on when I started to carrot pedia soaks and then she started miraculously doing so much better and eating again although with a clear plastron bottom figured she was doomed but couldn't give up on her I have much more information now and a perfect setup for another hatchling we will take some time off from but I will be back and sharing our new baby with you all thank you for all the support all of you have given me and the time you've taken to answer my sometimes silly questions today is just a sad day for me I was looking at some of her old videos of her eating weeds in my garden...?❤?

• Sad
Reactions: Gig