She's cute....but maybe like some old girlfriends

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
This is my 1st attempt posting vid....so please bear with me if this blows up. LOL
She woke around 2am and had breakfast before going back to bed before I left at 3:30 or so.

I got home around 1pm...it's a holiday weekend!

What we have here is Matilda having an afternoon snack.

If we look close, you can see the worm in the little gulley on the dish, safe from Matilda's beak.....and she stayed at this one for a solid minute before realizing there were other fish to fry, so to speak. She's cute, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer! LOL

(Program I use for sending files at work....you're safe)

Old girlfriends....some weren't in the same class as Kerry or my ex Peg.....I'm not going to say anything bad about Barbie or Lori cause I've always promised I would leave as gently as I enter someone's life.....but when Discovery channel did a; "What would happen if "they" came" show, Lori walked in and I told her to sit down, that she needed to see this...oh you guys know me well enough by now to know that I SOLD it, just for fun. She began getting "agitated" though with a zillion questions so I had to let her off the hook. I didn't want to scare her. Barbie was exactly what you think "Barbie" would be. She really was a sweetheart too, a good person inside....but then she talked, DUNDALK!

I couldn't handle it....so I bailed, tried again a couple months later cause of the "good person" part....and bailed again!

A few may know what that means....for the rest....sorry, I ain't gonna say it!

One of these days jeff is going to tell the other jeffs not to write after being on the deck.....

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
This is my 1st attempt posting vid....so please bear with me if this blows up. LOL
She woke around 2am and had breakfast before going back to bed before I left at 3:30 or so.

I got home around 1pm...it's a holiday weekend!

What we have here is Matilda having an afternoon snack.

If we look close, you can see the worm in the little gulley on the dish, safe from Matilda's beak.....and she stayed at this one for a solid minute before realizing there were other fish to fry, so to speak. She's cute, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer! LOL

(Program I use for sending files at work....you're safe)

Old girlfriends....some weren't in the same class as Kerry or my ex Peg.....I'm not going to say anything bad about Barbie or Lori cause I've always promised I would leave as gently as I enter someone's life.....but when Discovery channel did a; "What would happen if "they" came" show, Lori walked in and I told her to sit down, that she needed to see this...oh you guys know me well enough by now to know that I SOLD it, just for fun. She began getting "agitated" though with a zillion questions so I had to let her off the hook. I didn't want to scare her. Barbie was exactly what you think "Barbie" would be. She really was a sweetheart too, a good person inside....but then she talked, DUNDALK!

I couldn't handle it....so I bailed, tried again a couple months later cause of the "good person" part....and bailed again!

A few may know what that means....for the rest....sorry, I ain't gonna say it!

One of these days jeff is going to tell the other jeffs not to write after being on the deck.....
If I were Matilda, I might be an ex as well. You didn’t even spell her name correctly in the video title…

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Ouch Jenn and you're a friend too! LOL

You're right of course.....I saw it when setting up another project. Since you can't talk to her, and she can't read over my shoulder, I'm going to assume that I "got away" with that one!

LOL