Shocked but shouldn't have been

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I don't think Mary Knobbins is half that big...go take photo
So I was wrong in the gender contest, then I was wrong about her length, then I was wrong about her weight.
Guess I'm just wrong
Mz Mary Knobbins:
12 inches scl
20 pounds100_4075.JPG100_4179.JPG100_4502.JPG

Cindyberm

La Center, WA
My 2 cents: anyone on a vegan diet is going to have gas. I guess my Zippy is too polite to fart in my presence (yet.)

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
My 12 pound red footed tortoise farts loudly and often. It just depends on what she's eaten. It's enough to startle you if you're in the room with her!
I’ve heard many’a fart like noises from Koopa, all came from her mouth. ?? I’ve also heard her poop!

Axle's Mom

New Mexico
Hey tortoisenana, we have researched tortoise farts here on TFO, and the powers that be, even with our extensive experience; have discovered tortoises don't fart. So unless you have a photo, tort farts do not exist

Attachments

• 58241F21-5CF4-4096-8CE3-FA15AF182CF2.png
    58241F21-5CF4-4096-8CE3-FA15AF182CF2.png
    372.4 KB · Views: 11

Relic

Here
I find it mildy refreshing in this day and age of social intolerance, rampant civil disobedience, political rancor and the like, I can come to an online group of tortoise fanciers and relax and read varying opinions about the possibility of reptilian intestinal gas...without any name-calling.

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
I find it mildy refreshing in this day and age of social intolerance, rampant civil disobedience, political rancor and the like, I can come to an online group of tortoise fanciers and relax and read varying opinions about the possibility of reptilian intestinal gas...without any name-calling.
Only on TFO!