Shocking Charlotte NC Craigslist!!!

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So FL
Hopefully someone from NC can help them.

Kim444

5 Year Member
I have no words.... actually I do, but this forum probably doesn't allow them

annastortoise

I like in Southern Virginia, right near NC. I would gladly take the torts but sadly cannot handle the rabbit. We need to get the word out D:

:p I <3 Russians :p

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Looks like some kind of box turtle .

Jhwells46

I live about an hour away from Charlotte, but I can't access the link for some reason. I'll try searching for "turtle" on CLT Craigslist and see if I can find it.

Jhwells46

Ok I'm officially pissed now. If they are Eastern Box Turtles (which they appear to be) that were wild caught, I have a mountain house that is far from the beaten path of idiots like these and if I do acquire them, they will be going back to the wild. I need to find someone to take the rabbit though. I'll send out some feelers and keep you all posted.

Jhwells46

Just sent them an email asking for more info on the turtles and said I would take them but told them outright that I can't take the rabbit. I don't understand what "maintenance" they're referring to, as they appear to have done no such thing. Glad these morons are procreating.... We'll see what they say. Hopefully they will respond soon.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Ok I'm officially pissed now. If they are Eastern Box Turtles (which they appear to be) that were wild caught, I have a mountain house that is far from the beaten path of idiots like these and if I do acquire them, they will be going back to the wild. I need to find someone to take the rabbit though. I'll send out some feelers and keep you all posted.
I don't think returning them to the wild after being in captivity all these years is acceptable. Also, why not take the rabbit and find a good home for him? He deserves good care as well. Maybe you could find a rabbit/small animal rescue for him.