Should I convert my “roaming the house” post to a TFO thread?

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
This post I made on the other site I moderate has been coming in handy recently, and I was wondering if anyone wanted me to convert it. It would take only a few minutes, unlike the monster of a post my redfoot Care Sheet is, lol(still need to finish that).

However, does it seem a little too “preachy”? Or does it seem fine? And should I remove the section with examples because I didn’t ask the original posters for permission to post it, or keep it because it’s a public forum?

http://aminoapps.com/p/8qvjbb

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
I think it's great. Seems like it covers all the issues and I like the links at the end so people can read real posts about things that have happened. Nice work!

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
I really like that Macy. You are a great writer. If you ever want to use any of my stuff to help, you have my permission! It is very encouraging to see some of the younger members taking in the info they get here and share it elsewhere. Every little bit helps.

Thank you!

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
I just don't understand how people who let torts roam their house deal with pee and poop all over the place, especially with bigger species? Great job Macy
I know, right? Ew! I had a small rabbit I let roam a bedroom for a few months. Even though I cleaned it up frequently, the carpet was ruined beyond repair. Charlie's poops are a million times worse! The smell I'm hit with every day when I clean out his nightbox - I can't imagine having to deal with that smell in the house.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
If no one has any objections or suggestions, I’m going to make it a thread soon :)