Should I disturb my box turtle?

Kernel

Location (City and/or State)
New Hampshire
It's finally warm enough--I live in New Hampshire--for my three-toed box turtle to go outside in the sunshine. But she is buried in her indoor habitat with just her head sticking out. I did lure her out yesterday with some waxworms and then she went back into her hole. She's perfectly happy and I don't want to stress her out by digging her out. She's not crazy about being handled.

Best to just leave her be and grab her when she comes out on her own?

Kernel

New Hampshire
She had a good old time outside. Thought I had lost her when I went to bring her in for the night. But she just dug a deep burrow and was the same color as the dirt! She was under about a foot of old sod and I didn’t dig far enough.
footC349D72B-1653-4F57-AE41-EB2AF332354C.jpeg

Relic

Here
Many years ago, I had a few tortoises outside that had to be retrieved at sundown to be brought inside to warmer temps (during autumn). It was amazing how well they could hide, even in sparsely vegetated areas. I considered painting a dollop of "glow-in-the-dark" paint on their carapaces to help find them quicker, but I didn't. But now days you could buy those little electronic "find my keys" bluetooth devices and find em with your cell phone...