Should I panic or just be ANGRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
I am so glad that the turtles didn't have to sit and wait for days. Holding breath....

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
The typo made me laugh.

Please send us photos! I just had a tortoise shipped to me USPS, and it went better than expected.

Sandy
Oregon Tortoise Rescue

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I can't hold my breath much longer. Still holding.....

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Thanks again everyone for their well wishes and concerns. USPS did better than I had expected and they told me how to actually get my turtles or torts next time next day. I will have to drive to Austin if I don't want to wait the extra day, but it can be done. I think after what I went through the last two days, if a seller wants to ship USPS...I will drive to Austin.

For those curious about the above, I live in a small town North of Austin. So, the major airport and sorting facility for my mail is Austin. The turtles did arrive overnight from NJ, but to Austin. So, there is a drop shipment/ hold for pick up feature with Express Mail. That is what I have to advise the seller to do, if I don't want to wait the extra day.

Hope everyone is having a good week. Mine just got better. Oh, except for the two females that were suppose to be shipped I got a Male and a Female. Now, I have to find someone who wants to swap in the area or sell the male. I already have a male EB.. :(

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Thats great but where are the pics? and how did they fair in shipping?

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Re: RE: Should I panic or just be ANGRY

katelyn0974 said:
Lol! A little typo in the above paragraph. Hope all went well.

I thought that Freudian typo was a hoot!

Ann from CT

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
They are both beautiful Emily, and the male has fantastic coloring. I have gotten turtles from him before with no problem, but he did want to make sure I had a permit here in NY.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Beautiful boxies! They look so healthy, and the coloring is just so good-looking. I'm so happy this was a great ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.