should tortoise forum use a new or updated logo

gamera154

Location (City and/or State)
grand terrace ca
im just wondering if any one would think that its time for tortoise forum to get a new logo i made something thats similar to the one we have now but still different untitled_drawing_by_godzilla154-d9ssnqn.png i was thinking of some thing like this i like the logo we have now and this is just a sudgestion

hingeback

5 Year Member
Malaysia
Agree with Yvonne too, I think the current logo is good. The bottom words in your logo might be too small...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
After years and years of the same logo, it sometimes becomes necessary to update and modernize, however, I don't think we're at that point yet.

gamera154

grand terrace ca
I like the current one to I was just thinking about it
By keeping it the same, people will recognize it and it may draw more attention. It is sort of like a brand, they associate the picture with the forum. Just my opinion
Pepsi changed its logo but no one notices and the pic is just a concept of what it could be something similar to what we have now bot still different

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I am a fan of the current design surprise surprise I'm not fond of change

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
If it ain't broken don't fix it!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
I dont know how I knew but I was just waiting for you to post the blue screen JD!! hahaha
<heh> Hola Chica' ....you've been missed. Glad to see your name . Yes ....Sally is an Ol' School big fan of the forum too! ....and ya know me too well~;)