Show me your tats!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Color, fill ins yesss. This covid messed up my whole summer. Should have been done in beginning of june

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Color, fill ins yesss. This covid messed up my whole summer. Should have been done in beginning of june
So exciting!!! Don't forget to show it off! Im so jealous! I need another one lol. The hubs thinks he wants us to go for his bday in September and get one each and im totally down for that lol

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Any ideas what ur gonna get?
So many options... it'll probably be a small one this go round. We really like monster shows/podcasts so maybe something along those lines lol. We like to go and get similar ones. But not the same. Something we both really like individually and then make it our own.

I have a big one in mind, but I need to plan it with my artist so it'll have to wait a bit. She's amazing though. I want an anubis on the outside of my thigh, but I want him to look stoic and regal instead of feral like they usually depict him. Screenshot_2019-10-16-11-23-41.pngScreenshot_2019-10-16-11-22-41.png
Something along these lines and on the other side she drew me up a really bad a** Medusa's head where she has this kind of twisted smile and her eyes are the gray eyes that make you think she can see your future. I can't wait!

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
So many options... it'll probably be a small one this go round. We really like monster shows/podcasts so maybe something along those lines lol. We like to go and get similar ones. But not the same. Something we both really like individually and then make it our own.

I have a big one in mind, but I need to plan it with my artist so it'll have to wait a bit. She's amazing though. I want an anubis on the outside of my thigh, but I want him to look stoic and regal instead of feral like they usually depict him. View attachment 299697View attachment 299698
Something along these lines and on the other side she drew me up a really bad a** Medusa's head where she has this kind of twisted smile and her eyes are the gray eyes that make you think she can see your future. I can't wait!
My black cat named Anubis (Nubi) approves of the Anubis idea. Not that you need his sign off or anything. ;)

Adam_89

Manchester
I've got a couple!

My right arm, outside is a koi, inside lyrics from my favourite song. Also features 7 cherry blossoms for my parents and grandparents, one for my wife and 5 individual petals for my siblings (needs a 6th adding)
IMG_2316.PNG

IMG_20200626_071311.jpg

My back - date of birth in Roman Numerals

FB_IMG_1522094577582.jpg

My left leg, tribute to our little Dachshund Molly who was unfortunately P.T.S aged just 2.5 after a short battle with an autoimmune disease
FB_IMG_1522094590582.jpg

And finally my red leg (work in progress)
New York and Las Vegas piece... difficult to photograph the wrap around! Includes dates for my wife and I (when we got together, when we got engaged and when we married) engagement was in New York up the Empire state building on St Patrick's Day in the first part of a trip to NY and Vegas, honeymoon was also in Vegas!

IMG_20200711_212530.jpg

IMG_20200711_212349.jpg