Single mingle thread

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Sorry, but I really don't believe that. I doubt that my sister would agree with that either. If there were someone for me, being as I really isolate, God would send him to knock on my door.
Maybe its the sign in ur yard (come near my door and ill hurt you) lolll

turtlebean

Connecticut
Tortoises, NASCAR, drag racing, birds, motorcycles, gardening and a lot more. I am not easygoing, I do bite the hand that feeds me, I prefer animals over people, I can play a mean game of Pinochle...haha...no matches for me....
drag racing and motorcycles... who knew this thread would lead me to my soulmate so quickly?? ;)

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
If there’s someone for everyone then I’m really BAD at finding them. I never found anyone that I would wanna bother hanging out with more than as a friend. My perfect match would have to like horses, dogs, tortoises, snakes, insects, fishing, shooting, make less money than I do, be really good at cleaning because I hate it, like to cook because I don’t bother cooking, like pickup trucks, like my friends, like to guzzle coffee, hate smoking and be a very early morning person. They would want to travel to fascinating endocrinology meetings and sit for hours listening to lectures for annual vacations. They’d have to like my family more than I do most of the time. Most importantly they’d have to put up with me. Trust me, they aren’t out there. After reading this, I’m not sure if I’d date me either. It is very entertaining though to read this thread.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
If there’s someone for everyone then I’m really BAD at finding them. I never found anyone that I would wanna bother hanging out with more than as a friend. My perfect match would have to like horses, dogs, tortoises, snakes, insects, fishing, shooting, make less money than I do, be really good at cleaning because I hate it, like to cook because I don’t bother cooking, like pickup trucks, like my friends, like to guzzle coffee, hate smoking and be a very early morning person. They would want to travel to fascinating endocrinology meetings and sit for hours listening to lectures for annual vacations. They’d have to like my family more than I do most of the time. Most importantly they’d have to put up with me. Trust me, they aren’t out there. After reading this, I’m not sure if I’d date me either. It is very entertaining though to read this thread.
Maybe. Maybe not.
But you just officially threw your hat into the ring!
Let's get this post going!
(Hands rubbing together)

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Simple.. just like sports, fishing, camping, (outdoors), and animals. Oh and the practice of making babies haha (not actually making them)

Bee62

Germany
But anyway.. zeropilot .. do u like long walks on the beach? Haha
Couldn`t you have asked me that question 30 years ago( in the past ) ???? LOL ! I woud have said: Man, where do you live and how much pets that comes with me will you accept ??? When you would have given me the right answer....... maybe we would have had a date.:):):):)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tortoises, NASCAR, drag racing, birds, motorcycles, gardening and a lot more. I am not easygoing, I do bite the hand that feeds me, I prefer animals over people, I can play a mean game of Pinochle...haha...no matches for me....
You forgot funny and brutally honest! Two great qualities to counter balance the biting. Lol

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Seriously
Flirting does happen here...
Members do occasionally meet up face to face...
We make real friendships here...
I don't know why this is not a real "thing".
If I were single, I'd be actively pursuing a few members as we speak....
Wait a minute I have met up with 4 men members and never was there flirting. By them or me as we are all married. Just good convo and a few meals together.
I also have a very good female friend from here. We haven't met in person but feels like we have been friends since childhood. Also have met a couple other female members.
You're right about being a good place for a single reptile lover to find a possible mate or at least a good friend.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
You forgot funny and brutally honest! Two great qualities to counter balance the biting. Lol
Frankly, YOU are funny, and YOU are brutally honest. I feel that you don't post often enuf and show off your funny side.
Yes, you offer great bottom line kind of advice, but how about playing with us at times???

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Frankly, YOU are funny, and YOU are brutally honest. I feel that you don't post often enuf and show off your funny side.
Yes, you offer great bottom line kind of advice, but how about playing with us at times???
Dont u dare! Wellington is mine!