Single mingle thread

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Awe hell, !. She's totally making a joke. But her ad would read,
old lady looking for lonely kinda dumb old man who can use tools and take orders. There will be no benefits. He will, build tortoise pens, repair tortoise pens, haul off dead branches, rake leaves, clean out waterers, trimming trees and bushes, in return he will follow orders on any number of tasks not excluding raking and picking up massive amounts of poop. etc...
My ideal woman hahha minus no benefits

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Im gonna have to just break down and order one of those real life blow ups. At least i dont have to share my food

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
So tell us what your ideal “hang out chick” would be.. ( cause hanging out leads to other things) you gotta establish a likable base first;-)
Well, anyone you're screening for @Chubbs the tegu needs to like (or at least not mind) tattoos. Needs to appreciate lizards as well as tortoises. Can't be entirely allergic to kids. Must have sass and abundant sense of humor.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
So tell us what your ideal “hang out chick” would be.. ( cause hanging out leads to other things) you gotta establish a likable base first;-)
She likes to have a few beers while watching The football game. Not affraid to act silly (serious ppl suck) lol deal with my stupid jokes and better like fishing and camping. Simplicity at its finest