Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
ALDABRAMAN said:
All three look happy.

Thanks, i am new at torts, i keep some black knobbed and some Cagles map turts, first torts, this site has helped tremendously along with links i found thru here for this incredible species, they are eating a spring mix i bought em. i soak em 3 times a week and they are looking good.

CyberianHusky

10 Year Member!
Portland Oregon
That is an awesome video and really liked the music too. Your Egyptians are amazing I hope you get a huge, healthy and prolific colony.

Ivan M

5 Year Member
New York
CyberianHusky said:
That is an awesome video and really liked the music too. Your Egyptians are amazing I hope you get a huge, healthy and prolific colony.

Thanks, yes i will be looking to get 2-3 more to add, they are addicting little guys for sure, i will be doing another movie down the road with all my turtles in the video, i used I MOVIE here but have just acquired Final Cut but need to learn it before i use it. Its funny how they all hang out together all the time, weather its eating or sleeping, they always chill together.

Ivan M

5 Year Member
New York
SnakeyeZ said:
Beautiful tortoises - Great video! What do you use to edit with music and text?

The torts will be a year old in Aug, i used I MOVIE here for all the editing on a MACBOOK PRO, very easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.