Smart devices for torts/other reptiles

Action

Location (City and/or State)
Valley Springs, Ca.
so i just recieved a Inkbird ibs-th1.....And it does take an aaa battery....I am pretty happy about that. Now I will play around with it and report back.
Jack

MillerJ

MN
so i just recieved a Inkbird ibs-th1.....And it does take an aaa battery....I am pretty happy about that. Now I will play around with it and report back.
Jack
Great AAA batteries makes it 10x more desirable to me.

MillerJ

MN
not sure what changed or if I got lucky.....But I am pretty happy with the aaa battery.
Jack
Any updates? Planing to move my snakes and lizards to a new shelf upstairs, and thought about picking up a few of these for the move.

Action

Valley Springs, Ca.
FYI....Everything seems to work well but you kind of have to figure it out. The instructions don't tell everything. But it is not really hard to figure out.
Jack

MillerJ

MN
FYI....Everything seems to work well but you kind of have to figure it out. The instructions don't tell everything. But it is not really hard to figure out.
Jack
Ordered one this morning. Hopefully I'll like it. I have enjoyed 2 of their other products, so I have some faith in them.

dmilam

North Texas
I have a pair of the Inkbird IBS-TH1 in my enclosure. It logs the temperature and humidity data points. It’s also bluetooth accessible. I can see exactly what the temp and humidity are on the fly with trends.

IMG_0923.jpg

dmilam

North Texas
I have yet figured out how to post my graphs.....

Did you download the Engbird app? Once you have that, launch the app and it will have the option to add a device. You have to place the phone close to the device and it will sync. Then you can make changes to the settings and set upper and lower limits.

MillerJ

MN
I have yet figured out how to post my graphs.....
Go to the diagram page scroll to the bottom of the page and export to a location to can access. Then pull the file up in Excel or Google sheets.