SNOW Pics

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
The snow storm that crossed the country made it here late yesterday. So far it's just a pretty snow covering. i have heard on the news that it caused many problems for people especially in the mid west. Predictions of anywhere from 2 to 12 inches of snow here I prepared for the worst. Right now it looks like we have about 5 inches which is the most snow we have gotten at one time in several years if I remember correctly. Here is a few pics of our pretty snow. If you were in storms path post some pics from your area.Picture 002 copy.jpg Picture 005 copy.jpg Picture 004 copy.jpg Picture 003 copy.jpg

Len B

10 Year Member!
I never get tired of your pictures, Len. I love that Walker's porch light is on!
Thanks, His light turns off during the day but it was so dismal yesterday it was on all day. But not dismal enough to keep Walker inside, he came out for a little longer than hour. He covered a lot of ground and ate well in that short time.1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thanks, His light turns off during the day but it was so dismal yesterday it was on all day. But not dismal enough to keep Walker inside, he came out for a little longer than hour. He covered a lot of ground and ate well in that short time.View attachment 262296 View attachment 262297 View attachment 262298 View attachment 262299 View attachment 262300 View attachment 262301 View attachment 262302
Oh how cute!

Please allow me to ask: how on earth do you get all that courage to take him out in such weather? o_O I take Oli out for "walks" during Summer when the sun is striking. During Winter, he's at home 24/7 with his light on, central heating system on and keeps me worried.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Oh how cute!

Please allow me to ask: how on earth do you get all that courage to take him out in such weather? o_O I take Oli out for "walks" during Summer when the sun is striking. During Winter, he's at home 24/7 with his light on, central heating system on and keeps me worried.
I don't take him out, he comes out when he wants to. His door is always open. I keep his house at least 85 degrees F at the top of his shell height. He has a Stanfield heat mat with plenty of unheated floor space to get off the mat so he can self regulate his body temperature. He has has had free roam for several years now and knows when to go back in to warm up. As I write this it's 34 F outside and his house is 87 to 89 F shell top temperature from back of the house to the door.