So glad this site exists!

Debbie M

Location (City and/or State)
Fl
Hi my name is Debbie, I live in NW FL. I was there when 5 box turtles hatched and because of overwhelming chances of their death we took them in, 10 days later the 6th was hatch but lived 3 days. We had not intended to keep them but here we are 3 months later and they are all doing fine. I have read so much information about them and still have tons of questions. There names are; Elvis, Spot, Gus (Augustus Gloop, for obvious reasons), Striker and little Millie. We are getting ready to move them in this evening. I am sure y'all are going to get tired of answering my questions. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding to a new turtle mom.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi @Debbie M and a very warm welcome to the forum.

Please post pics so as as to enable us to help you more easily.

Debbie M

Fl
Thank you so much . I have already learned so much being here! This is a wonderful site.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
This is a wonderful site.
Thank you Debbie for joining TheTortoiseForum. We are only as good as we members make with contributions and questions that need to me answered.
Your boxies are very cute. I must state at the beginning here that I have no boxie experience or even second hand knowledge for that matter. I’ve just mainly had tortoises from the Sudanese rejoin of Africa. But we are all very happy y’all are here to learn yourself. Read the “specie specific” section to find care information about your new family members, and don’t be shy, if something doesn’t make sense to you, ask questions, someone will be along and answer you and in time, you will find yourself answering others questions.
Glad you’ve found us,
Cowboy Ken

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
Welcome to TFO, you have a cute group of baby box turtles!