Soaking in warm water from the tap?

Cleopatra 2020

Location (City and/or State)
El Mirage. Az
You know what? Almost every comment agrees with you, yet you continue to be disagreeable. I personally was not making fun of you in the least. I posted what is my opinion and I posted it the way I talk and the way I am. Honest and blunt. Sorry you seem to need coddling. I am done with this crap.
I was referring to Beach Therapy replying to Tom.... but then then again in the end it doesn't matter I shouldn't take offense

COmtnLady

Colorado
Filtered water tends to remove all the trace minerals that living beings need in their diets to make them healthy.

Bottled water tends to have :
"BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s.

BPA is found in polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles. They may also be used in other consumer goods."
the quote is from:

Chlorine evaporates. I'd worry more about the chemicals leeching into your treated water from the containers you're using (unless the containers are glass or stainless steel).

You are holding the Tortoise captive, so it has no way to get nutrients if you don't make sure they're in its food and water. You may be doing more harm than you realize by using bottled water.

Cleopatra 2020

El Mirage. Az
Filtered water tends to remove all the trace minerals that living beings need in their diets to make them healthy.

Bottled water tends to have :
"BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s.

BPA is found in polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles. They may also be used in other consumer goods."
the quote is from:

Chlorine evaporates. I'd worry more about the chemicals leeching into your treated water from the containers you're using (unless the containers are glass or stainless steel).

You are holding the Tortoise captive, so it has no way to get nutrients if you don't make sure they're in its food and water. You may be doing more harm than you realize by using bottled water.
I soaked it in bottled water and for drinking water I give it Fiji which has Trace clay minerals in it!!! Not to mention I give it a mineral and calcium supplement twice a week

Guts

Tennessee
If it’s safe for you to drink it’s safe for your tortoise, plain and simple.