SOKATRA' EYE OF THE CAMERA

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
She really is turning out to be a beaut' of a tort...
SOK10-12a.jpg

SOK10-12.jpg
SOK10-12e.jpg
SOK10-12c.jpg
skt3.jpg

JD~:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
tortadise said:
Indeed she is. Mine seemed to go opposite, and get less radiations as he gets older.

Interesting Kelly......I found some old shots of a couple of years back. Sokatra; is 4 years old now ....and was obtained at early age 2 months.
As you can see her pattern just keeps getting more detailed the older/larger she gets.
radi01.jpg
radi03.jpg
COMPARE
skt3.jpg

JD~
PS...Speaking of habits....She is a riot to see when being " misted" She stands on all fours wayyyy up ....and stretches up tall ... I swear it's a crack up to see! ... Do any of your radi's do
that?

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Oh yeah they go crazy when you spray them. Start wiggling and almost like seizing its very funny indeed. I do say mine did go totaly opposite. I will have to pull up baby photos and compare them. Astro is 9 now looks totally different when he was a hatchling. Thats tort n for yah though, never know whats gonna happen.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
SO true ......Hey Kelly are any of your Radi's studbooked? Would be interesting to see if any linage occurs. I thought at one time I met someone here who had some of the same bloodlines as Soko'.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yep 1128 from tom motely is one and I have to find the other one.

ooops 1150 is astros number he was hatched 10/15/2004. I will have to look for chelys(shelly) number its somewhere in the mess of my "organized" email system of tortoise records.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That's it, you just don't stop with those beautiful pics. Keep rubbing it in:p:D she is stunning.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Actually man thats pretty cool he turned 8 2 days ago. hmmm I thought he was 9 years old. see what I mean about confusion of records lol. Dang hes pretty big for being 8 then. Right at 10"

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
tortadise said:
Actually man thats pretty cool he turned 8 2 days ago. hmmm I thought he was 9 years old. see what I mean about confusion of records lol. Dang hes pretty big for being 8 then. Right at 10"

Ha, ha, it's to confusion of records, it's aging:p

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
tortadise said:
Yep 1128 from tom motely is one and I have to find the other one.

ooops 1150 is astros number he was hatched 10/15/2004. I will have to look for chelys(shelly) number its somewhere in the mess of my "organized" email system of tortoise records.

Sweet ... Sokatra is 1657...very interesting and fun to boot to trace the gene lines. :D

wellington said:
That's it, you just don't stop with those beautiful pics. Keep rubbing it in:p:D she is stunning.

TY Barb ,,,,:shy:

I do like the first one ALOT myself~:p

Status
Not open for further replies.