Some show off pics...I can show off too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I am sooooooo in love with Tallula, as said before, I'm really a very proud tort mommy. I take millions of pics of her :D Thought I'd share some

Tallula climbing of course
Luli012.jpg

Action shot hehe
Luli010.jpg

Full of yummy breakfast
Luli004-1.jpg

Going on a walk about when i was cleaning her enclosure
Luli035.jpg

Running around some more!
Luli018.jpg

i hope you all enjoyed - you can see her funny little mischievious character :p I have laods more, but I'll keep them for another day :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Aww Stace, Tallula is adorable. She looks very adventurous and curious. She is so cute in her food dish :D.
Thanks a lot for sharing and please, do not hesitate to keep them comming :D

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Stace, Tallula is very photogenic. She is lovely. Please be careful when you have her on the floor (I'm not a big enthusiust of allowing them to run around on the floor) Far too much for them to find to swallow and cause harm to them something as simple as a long hair or a missed step or stumble from you. Let alone something you might not even have noticed droping like a thumbtack or a paper clip or small screw. And I know Tile is much cooler than we often think. So please be careful when allowing her to roam the floors. MHO is No floor roaming at all, then you know they are safe.
Thanks for sharing her pics and don't be shy about posting more :D

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks so much Isa, she is too cute indeed :p

Thanks for the advice Robyn, and thanks - she is truly photogenic :p I agree completely....Tallula is never on the floor for very long, it's just when I'm doing something in her enclosure for a few minutes, and Nick is always around....she never strays from my bedroom, and I keep that floor SPOTLESS, not one speck of anything hehe. The pic of her walking just outside my bedroom, she walks to there and then always turns around to come back in! She's truly amazing, very clever....she loves my pink flip flop :D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
No don't keep them we want to see more she's adorable! She looks very happy. And it's obvious that she's very loved. :D

Stazz

5 Year Member
Awwwww thanks everyone :D I just passed all your wonderful comments onto Tallula - she's feeling feeling very "rockstar" ;)
She is indeed VERY loved Candy :p Just short of sleeping in between mom & dad at night hahahahaha.

desertsss

5 Year Member
Beautiful girl. Don't be selfish with the pics, we love them!:rolleyes:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You took some wonderful photos! Yes, please do share more of them..it helps make up for me who thinks about taking pictures, but just never seem to get around to it. :rolleyes::D Nice to see such a cherished "child".

Stazz

5 Year Member
:D I love taking pics of her as she seems to enjoy the camera! Quite funny. But we bought a new camera, so I also love to play around with it, as I have no clue with all the gadgets LOL....I leave it on "AUTO" haha. But thanks Jaqui :)

Status
Not open for further replies.