Sometimes I get jealous of my torts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
"Good morning madam Ayana, shall we start you off with a nice hot bath this morning? Would you like a carrot soak, a vitamin bath, or simply pure water?"

1d6371dd.jpg

"now, mistress Tula, it's time for an all-you-can-eat breakfast, prepared by our resident chef of the finest organically grown greens in the state, and topped off with all your essential vitamins and minerals to keep you healthy and energized."

f7845015.jpg

"and for your midmorning entertainment, we have a pool prepared for you, why don't you relax and get a tan with your poolside snack?"

274ddc4d.jpg

"or perhaps you prefer our hot tub, lady lemon?"

78ade237.jpg

"Feeling a little cramped today, Mr. Moswen? Please let me accomodate you."

d3c2458c.jpg

"and when you have worn yourself out from a long day, may I suggest our custom-created tortoise beds hand-crafted by our own tortoise experts, and made of the finest substrate available. Guaranteed to give you the best rest of your life. You'll sleep like a baby. Trust me."

149f1f26.jpg

Not to mention that we offer custom cuisine creations daily, a life free of worry against predation and drought or famine, constant access to crystal clear water, along with daily spot-cleaning of your rooms and once-a-month total re-flooring of all the apartments here at the Harnar Home Away From Home Resort And Day Spa. Thank you so much for your stay, we really do enjoy your company."

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
So cute. I know what you mean. We really do kiss their collective butts, huh?

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Better not let Nelson see this, he's going to want to live with you!! ;)
Lucky little torts! And they're all gorgeous :)

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
ahaha I love the commentary with the pics. so true.

Status
Not open for further replies.