Soon to be DT mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie

5 Year Member
Hi everyone! I'm Melissa from San Diego. New to this forum and new to tort keeping (but not new to aquatics). I will be adopting a male California Desert Tortoise in a few weeks from a rescue...my oldest son has already named him Master Oogway (aka, Oogie)! We are so excited! We already have been working on his outdoor enclosure (will post pics)...and OF COURSE I will post pics of Oogie when he arrives :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Melissa: Welcome to the forum! How lucky you are to be getting Oogie in the near future! Desert tortoises are wonderful animals. They are so accepting of their human keepers. I'm looking forward to seeing Oogie's picture...and of course, his habitat!!

Yvonne

Oogie

5 Year Member
Thanks Yvonne!! Happy to be here :) I just posted a pic of the enclosure...open to all suggestions!

emysemys said:
Hi Melissa: Welcome to the forum! How lucky you are to be getting Oogie in the near future! Desert tortoises are wonderful animals. They are so accepting of their human keepers. I'm looking forward to seeing Oogie's picture...and of course, his habitat!!

Yvonne

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hello and welcome to the forum. I know you'll love your new DT. I love mine. Can't wait to see pictures.

Oogie

5 Year Member
:D thanks everyone! you're all so nice! can't wait to post pics of him, too!!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will love being a tort owner! Or is it owned by your tort?!? Well anyway, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.