Sorry- no update on rammed tortoise

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Recently I referred back to an old thread showing an injured sulcata, injured in a ramming incident. I sent Exoticsdr a private conversation request, and here's what he has to say about the rammed tortoise, "Hello Dear Yvonne, yes, I am still lurking about and drop by from time to time. Owner never came back for any follow-up visits and never answered any followup phone communications so don't know how it all ended up. Been very busy with vet med and raising my kangaroos....thank you so much for wondering where I was, tell everyone that cares that I said hello and am always referring my tortie clients to the website for the best info on the net."

The thread in question: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/tortoise-rammed-size-does-matter-graphic-images.45895/

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
I just looked at your link. What a horrible injury!
I sure hope this tortoise recovered. It's too bad the owners broke communication .

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
OMG! That was horrible and very hard to look at! Poor thing!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I haven't read the thread yet, at least this time. Just wondering though, @Yvonne G was he, Exoticsdr, the only one with Kangaroos? For some reason I had been thinkng of a member that showed a few pictures years ago of their kangaroos and the little Joey he had and thought it was @Madkins007 Do you remember the pics and whose they were? Would love to see some updates if they still have them.
Btw, @exoticsdr wouldnt mind seeing pics if yours too.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, that was a while ago. Would have been nice if there were an update. Well, let's just hope with the good care he got, he's doing just fine.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Far as I know, it was only Exoticsdr with kangaroos. I'm positive Madkins doesn't have them.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Thanks, I knew someone did, just didn't remember who. It makes more sense, with the name "exoticsdr" that he would have them.

Randi

Canada
That's too bad that the owners didn't follow up. Really hope that tort is doing well. I will keep my fingers crossed that the tort is on the road to recovery.