South African Pardalis Pardalis Hatchlings for sale - $275

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben awes

5 Year Member
I have 7 South African Pardalis Pardalis Leopard Tortoise hatchlings for sale. These are the last hatchlings from my adults that I sold in March. I am making room for our new Aldabra and will no longer be raising P. Pardalis Leopards. I have specialized in breeding P. Pardalis only and believe that I am the only breeder of in the entire midwest, and the only one that I am aware of that is successfully bredding them indoors! I raised the parents from hatchlings. These little guys are active and healthy and adorable.

They are $275 each (largest hatchling hatched in December is $300). I ship with Fedex overnight only and they all come with health certificates. I do my best to raise healthy animals. I believe in a tough love feeding routine. I feed a primary diet of chopped and soaked Orchard Grass with a tiny bit of the new Mazuri mixed in. I supplement with calcium and vitamins powder. I feed fresh grasses in the warm weather and weekly cactus pads. In no time they gobble down the Orchard Grass.

If you are interested let me know. These are the likely the last I will ever have. I still have eggs incubating, but I am not expecting any more. I also have one 3 year old 4 pound (looks like female) for sale if you interested in a larger one. We held her back because of her beautiful shell. Will consider selling her.

Thanks for looking!
Ben
[email protected]

IMG_7662.JPG IMG_7586.JPG IMG_7662.JPG IMG_7586.JPG IMG_7667.JPG IMG_7245.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.