South carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayday29150

5 Year Member
New here to the forum. I am in the wonderful state of South Carolina. Been a tortoise love for all my life as close to a dinosaur as I can get. I started with a red footed tortoise named Wilbur (no laughing at the name). I am a divorced father raising a 3 year old son on my own with 3 adult reds (1 male 2 female) and 2 sub adult reds. 5 yellow foots (1 male and 4 females) and one sulcata 12 sulcata

12 inch sulcata I believe is male. Happy to find a place with like minded people. I have a house on two acres with plenty of roam for all the roam in their divided areas for each type. Would love to one day own an Aldabra or two but who wouldn't. Lol. Hope for friend and good chats. Take care.

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Canada
WELCOME, you have an interesting list of tortoises.
Enjoy your time here-lots of great tortoise fanatics

mayday29150

5 Year Member
Thanks and yeah my clan of tort is a crazy group. My parent think I am nuts but oh well.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) You found a great place for tortoise talk and well, other stuff too. Great friendly, caring members and we love pictures:D

mayday29150

5 Year Member
Going to upload my pics tomorrow great group of torts. Mostly all recuses but they all happy now. Part owner in a produce store so they all eat really well. Lol

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Welcome!
Your parents sound like my bf.. I only have one RF and he is already calling me a weird tortoise lady, oh well what can you do? haha :D

mayday29150

5 Year Member
Yeah I get the all the time. People are like do they fetch or do tricks. Why do u like them. Just sorry they not special like me. After my son they are the best part of my day.

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
Welcome and I'm said to say I'm crushed :( I seen your post about the yf egg andd now I see you live in South Carolina :( oh well my hunt for an other yf or two continues :p but that is an impressive lot of tortoises if I had the space I would do the same XD

mayday29150

5 Year Member
Lol thanks where r u located at were u looking for baby yf or adults

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
mayday29150 said:
Lol thanks where r u located at were u looking for baby yf or adults

I live in hamilton ontario Canada. Adult or babys with how rare they are I won't be picky I have just one baby about 3.5". And that took me two years to find

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hi & welcome! I am the crazy tortoise lady where I live so I know how you feel:).

Status
Not open for further replies.