South Florida Bred and Born Redfoots - Available Local Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlepete

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
I have some 2015 CBB redfoot tortoises for sale. These guys are around 4", and healthy as can be. They have good weight and eat anything offered. Well past the fragile stage, these tortoises are suitable for beginners. They will be ready to move outdoors and enjoy the sunshine after the winter is over.

There are three animals available. One has been kept by me for its entire lifetime, and the result has been perfect, smooth growth. The other two were given to a relative for a time and then returned to me, so they have very slight pyramiding, but this growth can still be corrected very easily.

I want any buyer to be comfortable with the animal they are purchasing. Any questions? Feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer any and all concerns or care questions you have and help you to evaluate if a redfoot tortoise is right for you. The health and wellbeing of these animals is my first and foremost concern, and therefore I make myself available before and after purchase for any care advice needed. If you find down the road you are unable to care for the tortoise, you may return them to me, no questions asked.

Group discounts available.

IMG_3760_zpsyhb20vwj.jpg

Animal A (Smooth shell)
This is a high red one, with a very colorful head and feet. The most robust animal, with a very outgoing personality, as well as the largest among the three.
Price: $140
IMG_3724_zpsbcgmrekb.jpg

IMG_3732_zpswgxwx8f2.jpg

IMG_3746_zpssp2x1io4.jpg

IMG_3741_zpsbbsjkvvr.jpg

Animal B:
Slight pyramiding, yet still a fantastic specimen. Eats everything offered.
Price: $120
IMG_3721_zpslx2k6rht.jpg

IMG_3723_zpsfnk4n3yu.jpg

IMG_3717_zpszoqmlray.jpg

Animal C:
Slight pyramiding, still a fantastic specimen. Eats everything offered.
Price: $120
IMG_3752_zpsu2pempcj.jpg

IMG_3753_zpspsifnbg0.jpg

IMG_3757_zpssw0um7qc.jpg

IMG_3755_zpscor7zaxj.jpg

*I am licensed by Florida Fish & Wildlife for the public sale of Class 3 reptiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.