Status
Not open for further replies.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Ventura County, CA
Please join us Friday April 16, 2009, at 7:30 PM for a fascinating presentation.

We know that Sulcatas are very large, very "cool" and don't hibernate. This month's speaker will give you the real "411" on this very interesting breed of tortoise.

Dave Friend, the chairman of the executive board of CTTC (& President of the Santa Barbara/Ventura Chapter) has his own "Sulcata World" at his home in Ojai. He has extensive knowledge of the breed, its unique traits, its care, all of which can help you decide if a Sulcata is an appropriate pet for your family. He has given his presentation and been well-received at a number of the other chapters.

We welcome our regulars, those of you who whom we haven’t seen lately, guests, and new members. Our meeting is located at the Woodland Hills Christian Church:
5920 Shoup Ave in Woodland Hills.

:) All the best,

Jennifer Franklin
Recording Secretary

Reproduced with approval from the W.H. Chapter of CTTC

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Ventura County, CA
Salutations, Bud!

You know, I have/had every intention of going, but thus far today, my old body is in a state of protest & I'm not sure now if I'll be up to it :( Sux getting old!

And sure, no problem for the posting; I had spoken with Jennifer via email regarding the meeting last month & she said feel free to post them here on TFO.

Here's hoping my body relaxes a bit!
Cya later, Dear ~ Purpod

Status
Not open for further replies.