Spikethebest and Mazuri order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilithlee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Hi,

I don't wanna bad mouth any body or anything because the first time I order from him everything went fine...

On the 16th of june of this year, made a mazuri and got the normally e-mail from and and saw that the money was take off creditcard. I soon expected my order. After a while, I got nothing... So far, I've sent two e-mail, one PM, and call three time.

Does anyone know if there a problem or something? Plus I've never had this happen to me before so I don't know what to do?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
There has been a recall on some Mazuri products. Some are still being added. The tortoise chow so far is not on the list, however, as more is being found that is being put on the list, maybe the person decided not to sell the tortoise chow and make a reorder just incase the chow gets add to the infected list? No excuse, they should contact you and tell you this. I would try one more time to contact them and then dispute the payment on your credit card.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Spikethebest is a member here on the forum, however, he was stationed on the east coast for training (he's normally here on the west coast), and left his Mazuri business in the hands of a friend. I can't speak to the friend's qualifications, however, Cory (Spikethebest) is a very reputable person and always honored his sales and orders.

I can't remember the friend's username, and Cory probably doesn't get a chance to see his email or PMs very often, so I can only tell you to keep trying to contact them.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Cory is a friend of mine and is away at Army training school. I don't know what has gone wrong with your order, but Cory is a great guy and will always make things right. If you are unable to reach him, I will personally reimburse you and apologize for the lapse of service. He will be back in the next few months and on top of things again.

PM me if you want your money back right away and do not wish to wait.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I don't know what the problem is, but there is definitely something going on. Last time I ordered, it took 3 weeks before it was shipped. I did get it eventually. But I'm done with Spikes. There's no excuse for service that poor. And it's been getting worse.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Actually there IS an excuse, and I just spelled it out. The man is serving his country, YOUR country, and doing his duty. He feels terrible about every instance where service does not meets his standards and is VERY upset about it. This is temporary and he will be coming home in the next couple of months. In the mean time, I am willing to make right any problems in his absence. Even for you.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Tom said:
Actually there IS an excuse, and I just spelled it out. The man is serving his country, YOUR country, and doing his duty. He feels terrible about every instance where service does not meets his standards and is VERY upset about it. This is temporary and he will be coming home in the next couple of months. In the mean time, I am willing to make right any problems in his absence. Even for you.

Didn't he leave someone in charge while he was gone?. If Cory is not pleased with the way his business is being run, then he should do something about it, suspend operation if he has to.

I would not let someone continue to take care of my obligations if they were not performing up to my standards. Reputation matters. And it doesn't take much to ruin it.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Let's not turn this into a bash/praise cory thread. Someone asked a question, explanations were given. leave it at that please.

Lilithlee

5 Year Member
Virginia
Tom said:
Cory is a friend of mine and is away at Army training school. I don't know what has gone wrong with your order, but Cory is a great guy and will always make things right. If you are unable to reach him, I will personally reimburse you and apologize for the lapse of service. He will be back in the next few months and on top of things again.

PM me if you want your money back right away and do not wish to wait.

Okay I see he hasn't gotten back to me, that a really good reason. Well in the mean time; I keep my E-mail, saying I order mazuri, and keep trying to contract him. I trust you, Tom, enough that if you say Cory will make it right, then I'll just wait it out.
Also, Tom thank you but no thanks on the money. You most be a very good friend.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Lilithlee said:
Okay I see he hasn't gotten back to me, that a really good reason. Well in the mean time; I keep my E-mail, saying I order mazuri, and keep trying to contract him. I trust you, Tom, enough that if you say Cory will make it right, then I'll just wait it out.
Also, Tom thank you but no thanks on the money. You most be a very good friend.

I dont know Tom personally but he seems like a great guy, i would like my tortoises to meet Tom some day haha

Lilithlee

5 Year Member
Virginia
UPDATE: I gotten an e-mail explain the problem, which Tom somewhat explained, and giving me a full refund of my money. Cory had also shut down his site until he can get back and fix the problem! I will be ordering from Cory again, once I'm sure everything ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.