[split] My Russian tortoise health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erozzin

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortForum1378173164.812647.jpg. Hi this is my first time using this site and trying to figure out how to properly. But I was wondering about my tortoises health. On his shell there on the lower portion is the area where there are the lines is the lower part too much and a sign of something? Or am I just over worrying?

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
RE: My Russian tortoise health

Hi Erozzin, and welcome to the forum. You need to go to the home page and use the introduction thread to introduce yourself formally. You can give us some details about yourself and your tortoise/animals. You'll also find the species that you have there. You can post your concerns, questions, or comments when you create your thread. This thread belongs to someone else. Hope to see you soon as an introduction thread:)
Erozzin said:
. Hi this is my first time using this site and trying to figure out how to properly. But I was wondering about my tortoises health. On his shell there on the lower portion is the area where there are the lines is the lower part too much and a sign of something? Or am I just over worrying?

Status
Not open for further replies.