[split] New to the forum!!!... Wherethetortiroam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
Hello all

Real names Ethan have two Torti ones a South American yellow foot and a Russian and I. Got a question t who ever knows. My Russian tortoise Tutsie has a crack on the left side of cheek on her face, my question is is is this normal growth and expansion? I've never dropped her. Ad to y English majors out there, can you say is three times in a row? I wanna know

I post pics as soon as. Figure out how : p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Ethan.

A lot of us use either tinypic.com or photobucket.com to get our pictures in our posts. You just add your pictures to photobucket, then copy/paste the

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
I can do that,however, I'm retarded with computers. All I got is an iPad and I have plenty of pics on it but how do I get them from iPad to photobucket to this thread :/?????

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
If you can open two windows at the same time, keep TFO open. Then open a new window and go to tinypic or photobucket. If you don't have an account, sign up for one, it's free. There is an 'upload' option, and you can then upload pics using the 'browse' button from the iPhoto site to photobucket/tinypic. Once uploaded, you will see the photo information below or to the side of the photo. Click on the

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Wherethetortiroam said:
I can do that,however, I'm retarded with computers. All I got is an iPad and I have plenty of pics on it but how do I get them from iPad to photobucket to this thread :/?????

Email it to yourself, then use a real computer. I can't post pics from an Ipad either.

And please put our minds at rest and tell us they are in separate enclosures...

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
Tom said:
Wherethetortiroam said:

Email it to yourself, then use a real computer. I can't post pics from an Ipad either.

And please put our minds at rest and tell us they are in separate enclosures...

Lol of course but why is that bad? Have a big house and looking to pretty much collect. Gotta catch them all right?

I do have a laptop but my mom has it and its pretty old but I ink it ill work.

I'll tr to post pics ASAP but my Russian with the crack in her face is still the cutest little thing I've seen. It don't seem to hurt her but, usually after I give her strawberries there gets to be a build up of **** between the crack area and shell sometimes let me get it out with a small flat head screw driver. Of course I'm very careful and when she's restless I leave her alone.
Jacqui said:
The cheek or just in the beak?

Just the cheek on the left side

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Ethan:

I'm not seeing a crack. Is it that dark vertical line under the eye? I would guess that if she's acting normally and not like she's in pain, just adopt a wait-and-see attitude.

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Ethan:

I'm not seeing a crack. Is it that dark vertical line under the eye? I would guess that if she's acting normally and not like she's in pain, just adopt a wait-and-see attitude.

Yeah, granted it looks slot better then it did if I can get a better pic or if it gets worse Ill ps them.

I just love that I found this site of expert keepers, no more guessing or wondering. :)

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.