Spud's outdoor enclosure 2k17

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
Ok so since I forgot my password, I have made a new account and I am currently re doing spuds outdoor enclosure :)
I do this all the time!!!! Forget user id or password, or both... they are pains in my behind!!!! I love Spud's new place. He is looking great! looks like he's grown a lot

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
my experience with the fabric is they don't hold up well. They end up sorta in shreds.
I have this at the bottom of the indoor enclosure, too :) works well for me and Spud doesn't normally dig that far down. I used it so that the peat wouldn't fall through the holes but water could still get through :)

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
I've been working hard on his "garden".

I got some seeds and some kale and lettuce to plant while his mix grows. I have put them up higher in an attempt to keep them safe from spud. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490443412.804446.jpg

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
My dad is hard at work making a proper top and I'm painting :) View attachment 204325
You are so lucky to have a Dad who supports your hobby and helps getting things done! Please tell him that I said he must be an awesome Dad to do that for his Princess (that'd be you, dear Spud's Mum:)