Spur the Sulcata

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Paris, Texas
Hope Texas agrees with you
And Spur :)

I know my South Florida experience has been an extreme change. How big is Spur now? My little one , Tiny , was 17 lbs last month. My older sully, Sal , is 50 lbs now. They both free graze.

Good fortune to you there in the Lone Star State.

It’s definitely been a huge change, I’m honestly ready for summer so he can get more outside time than he is right now, it’s in the 30’s every night this week. He’s bumping the 6 inch mark and just over a year old and getting close to 2 lbs...I’m honestly not sure if he’s average/below average, I just know he’s eating everything hats put in front of him and still gets his soaks. I’m ready for him to be free range, on out warmer days I’ll leave him outside for a few hours when I get off work and you can tell he enjoys it.

Thank you! And the same to you over in the Sunshine State!

Speedy-1

St. David Arizona
Spur is looking great Stuart ! I know he will thrive in his new climate !
t2002.gif

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Yes I’ve noticed a huge difference in his overall wellness, even with being indoors most of the time right now due to this arctic blast we got. His growth has really exceeded the last 3 months, Im honestly ready for warm weather so he can start getting more time outdoors. Spur will actually be getting a new sister in a couple of weeks as we are expecting baby girl number 2 on Jan 25! So he’ll be getting double the love over the next several years [emoji41]