Squirt ventures outside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
This was actually last Sunday but i haven't had chance to upload photos yet so hence why i'm posting it now :)

So last Sunday it was quite warm in the sun, there was a tad breeze but in the sun it was so hot.
My mum suggested letting Squirt have half and hour in the garden, as she doesn't yet have an enclosure to stay out without being watched and because it wasn't hot enough for her to have too long out.
Not to mention I was going out for the night so it would be nice for her to have an explore, stretch her legs and perhaps munch on some grass.

All I can say is our grass is so long I swear Squirt thought she was in the jungle. She loved it, exploring everywhere. She didn't eat anything she was too busy seeing what there was to explore.
I hated bringing her in and she was clearly so happy exploring but I had no choice :(
Can't wait to get her enclosure ready so she can spend sunny days outside.

Oh if anyone fancies lending us a few tortoise sized lawn mowers for the lawn, that'd be great ;) They won't need feeding for about a week when they are done with our lawn.

Spot the tortoise ;)
Also spot the dogs! They managed to sneak out, needless to say once i noticed they got sent straight back inside. However they didn't attempt to go near her just looked at her, Pudding had a genuine look of fear on his face (Wimp dog!)
DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

videos

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Beautiful pictures! They always look so devilish when they're outside!!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
so cute! thanks 4 the pics! Cooper is the same way, he may take a bite here and there but he would rather explore then eat. Until... he gets to a sidewalk, then he tries to bite at it, which may or may not be strange as I have yet to ask this question... So i will put him back to do more exploring. Cant wait till we can move so I can build him a nice area of his own to run at will. Have a great day, or night!

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Thank you everyone :)

Squirt is really starting to come out of her shell... so to speak!
She'll now run around, eat and be a tortoise when i'm around.
When i got her she was so shy i couldn't move or she'd shoot inside her shell.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Love the pictures! Squirt looks happy.

It's such a shame autumn's here in full force, with thunderstorms and everything here in the North West. Would love to get out and about in the garden a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.