Squirts New Crib!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAV46

5 Year Member
Probably should have posted in the enclosure section but here is a pic of the new 12 x 12 shed for squirt, divided on one side for the aldabra and redfoots on another. The project is not done yet. Still have to fence around it and divide the grazing area between the 2 species. Inside squirt has a 9 x 8 section to retreat and the redfoots have 4 x 9. This will be the winter quarters for the next few years so I can shut the tortoise doors on each side and provide heat. More pics to come as I finish.

Attachments

• shed1.JPG
    shed1.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 65

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Very nice. I really like it! I'd like to see inside.

DAV46

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone, I will take some of the inside soon. The shed is insulated and I am working on putting down some linoleum over the wooden floor then mulch on top of that.
I keep other kinds of herps as well so it will serve two purposes, tortoise house and storage for extra tanks supplies etc... Regular little Reptile House.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
DAV46 said:
Thanks everyone, I will take some of the inside soon. The shed is insulated and I am working on putting down some linoleum over the wooden floor then mulch on top of that.
I keep other kinds of herps as well so it will serve two purposes, tortoise house and storage for extra tanks supplies etc... Regular little Reptile House.

Don't forget to add Squirt in those pictures.....PLease....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.