Star was bitten by Rats

Bhanu

Location (City and/or State)
535001 (India)
someways better and dead skin dropped and i want make it poo so someone said make it walk so it poops i try my best

N

no one

If the wounds are fully closed you can soak him. For at least 30 minutes in warm water. That stimulates pooping.
Can he eat when you chop his food?

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
yes eats but not much how much warm
He is asking how warm the soaking water should be. Just so that it feels slightly warm to your hand, I guess. Just deep enough to come up to where the top and bottom shells meet. Keep a good watch while he is soaking and don't let the water get cold, replace it with warm water when it starts to cool. A little salt mixed in the second soak will do no harm. Make sure he always has clean fresh water in his enclosure. And that rats can't get to him again.

N

no one

Like TammyJ said... warm to the hands, but not to warm. And don't let the water get to cold.

Stoneman

Pacific Northwest, United States
You need to keep that would clean as well. Do you have access to iodine or antibiotic ointment? Antibiotics- and if so which type?

Can you keep it indoors for a little while? somewhere warm? Do you have access to any devices that measure temperature?

Can you post some pics to how it is currently? Is it moving around more now, or eating on its own? What are you feeding it?