Stay Safe Our Friends In Florida

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So FL
Can't wait for this to be behind us but incredibly worried about so many people in FL.

Redfool

5 Year Member
Central Florida
7am on the space coast, so far so good. Tornado warnings. RFs will come inside this afternoon. They are hunkered in their block house fo now. Is it Mon afternoon yet? Praying for all Fl west coasters to be safe.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Take care of yourselves and your pets everyone back there. :<3:

Fingers crossed.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
How are things back there?

Please keep us updated and take care.

Redfool

5 Year Member
Central Florida
10am east cent Fl winds starting, hunkered. Worried about oaks coming down. RFs still outside in block house. Our hit will be overnight. Tomorrow noon is an eternity away.

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Can't wait for this to be behind us but incredibly worried about so many people in FL.

I forgot to ask what part of Florida you're in Charlie? For sure, I've met so many great people from Florida like yourself, Carl, Allegra and Baoh and I'm watching this storm as if my family is there.

I just posted an update under the thread Who are the Florida Members?...
We're ok so far. Heavy weather going on outside though!

Glad to hear that Carl, I hope that it doesn't get too hairy by you.

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Eyewall is about 90 miles from is now---directly across the peninsula. We're getting solid 60 to 70 mph winds. A few higher gusts. Tornado warnings too.

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Eyewall is about 90 miles from is now---directly across the peninsula. We're getting solid 60 to 70 mph winds. A few higher gusts. Tornado warnings too.

Wow, speaks to how big this storm is having such conditions that far away. How has the flooding in your area been to this point?

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Insane how the water is drawing out on the west side of Florida like just before a tsunami.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Minimal flooding in my neighborhood, but it never floods here despite how close to the water we are.
Glad to know it's "minimal."

Please take care and stay safe.

Bryan

10 Year Member!
I was hoping to wake up to some emails but no such luck. I'm assuming that power is still out to much of the state and that everyone is busy with cleanup, their animals, etc. Hoping that everyone is ok and that there was minimal property damage.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
This is what it looked like yesterday in central Florida. This is a turtle/tortoise rescue habitat ☹ FB_20170910_23_37_42_Saved_Picture.jpg