Sticky Tongue Farms Miner-ALL

N

no one

Today I was suggested to get Miner-ALL outdoor from Sticky Tongue Farms instead of what I normally use, Repti Calcium from ZooMed with D3. And I have ReptiVite from ZooMed.
Do I need to switch?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
They are two different things with two different purposes. Both are good, but they are not substitutes for each other. One is strictly a calcium supplement and the other includes several minerals and trace elements. I like and use both.

N

no one

Ok, thank you Tom. Do I get the indoor or the outdoor version? And the Miner-ALL I use once a week then, I guess?

N

no one

I keep my Tortoises indoors, but because I have good UVB he said to get the outdoor version.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Ok, thank you Tom. Do I get the indoor or the outdoor version? And the Miner-ALL I use once a week then, I guess?
I really don't think the small amount of D3 in the indoor version offered once a week will do any harm. I also don't think you need it if you have good indoor UV verified with a Solarmeter. I've used both, and I don't think it is critical either way.

N

no one

Thank you again Tom. So you say it is not a must for me to get it besides the Repti Calcium and the ReptiVite from ZooMed that I use? I have the Reptisun T5 HO tubes. So good UVB for my Tortoises.