Still here with my tortoises :) getting more expensive :O haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cali
hello all, its been a while since i chimed in hah, well my 4 torts are still doing fine, they've been eating grass and some mazuri, well today i had to order a new 25 lb mazuri bag, 42 bucks! :O haha wow didnt know it was that expensive, and knowing these little guys theyre bound to need a new bag soon, they get sun almost every day except when i have to be in class all day which is on mondays and wednesdays, i will try to add pictures soon, got lots of college work to do :*( well see ya later and thanks for looking

L82lalaland

5 Year Member
Lakeside, California
Speaking of Mazuri. Anyone know a good place to buy it? Either online or in the southern Cali area.
Sorry you have so much work hope it gets lesser soon.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
luvpetz27 said:
Hey there!
Glad everything is going well! :)

Thanks!

Laura said:
I pay $27 for my mazuri... where do you get yours?

Wow does that include shipping? The 42 i pay includes shipping but im sure its still less more than you pay, im in south cali

L82lalaland said:
Speaking of Mazuri. Anyone know a good place to buy it? Either online or in the southern Cali area.

If you find a good spot let me know too :)

Laura said:
I pay $27 for my mazuri... where do you get yours?

Oh i forgot to say, i bought mine at "mazuri(.)com lol

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
local feed store that carries it and other Purina product. Tractor Supply can also get it for you. not sure of price.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Our Ace Hardware will order it if they don't have what you want, but only in the large bags. Worth a try. Saves you the shipping costs.

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Houston / Webster, TX
The only place I find it here in Houston is at Feed Stores. $27 per 25 lb bag. Might wanna see if you have any feed stores in your area.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
L82lalaland said:

LLL Reptile has the small bags but maybe they would order the 25# bag for you. Just give them a call. I go to the Escondido store.

There is a store in Mission Valley off Mission Gorge.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Thanks everyone! Really need the savings :), if anyone could link i could check out who has the cheapest, there used to be a place called spikes tortoise supply near me (bout 2 hour drive) but i cant find them anymore, maybe theyre closed now but still if you guys can give links to the online sites you go to it would help a ton, thanks

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.