***STOLEN TORTOISES***BE ON THE LOOKOUT***REWARD**

DawnH

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
Oh gosh - just reading this made me heartsick. As suggested, please keep an eye out on Craigslist and since I am in BMT (a few hours from you) keep checking our local CL as well as our local for sale site www.southeasttexas.com I have already looked and did not see your babies, but it is worth keeping an eye on. I would also contact wildlife rehabbers locally as well as the Humane Society/vets/rescues. Just so they can keep their eyes and ears open as well. Please keep us posted.

newCH

5 Year Member
So.FL
Just curious, were the torts visible from the street ?
I think I would drive around at night looking for his vehicle in case he lives
near by. And late just in case he works late.

Also, call me crazy but I would want to flood the area with flyers near every Asian restaurant and dry cleaners just In case this guy has family members who know he stole them. I would even check the business parking lot,
front and back of the business for his car.

Seems like you have lots of clues. I am sorry this happened.

Tortoisefanatic88

5 Year Member
PA
Any new leads or clues to this case? I hope you get your tortoises back. I can't image what your going through :(

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
:(! This is terrible! Anything??
The sort of people who actually go and make the effort to steal someone's beloved pets just to what, exactly? Sell them and make a few bucks off of a real, amazing creature they treated like a stolen car or phone... just real jerks.
I'm sorry.