Stormy weather keeps Red Foot in

Status
Not open for further replies.

calialli

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California
For the past day or so (cold the past few weeks) it has been crazy storming in Sacramento where I live. Because of this I haven't been able to get my Red Foot Pebbles outside! I do have her under a powersun for twelve hours a day and run the red light at night. Will she still be okay until it gets warm again? Also because I live in Sac, next week it's supposed to e in the high 70's, how long should I let her outside for? Or should I not let her out at all? I live in an apartment right now and she's been out when it was warm but I wasn't sure if what I think is warm (70-75) would be too cold for her!

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
If you're running a MVB, your tort will be okay for a few weeks. Mine had to withstand months of no outdoor time as I live in the northeast. I used a Powersun during the winter months to help with the lack of sunlight they received.

70's are fine for bringing your tort out, it's a lot warmer than 70ºF in the sun. I bring mine out for at least 30 minutes at a time, most times its for an hour or more. Definitely get your tort outside whenever you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.