Succulents to feed indian stars

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
It’s probably easier for you to look up the ones you have access to and look them up on The Tortoise Table Plant Database
https://www.thetortoisetable.org.uk/

Use Google to help you find the latin name as the common name is often attributed to more than one plant and they won’t all be edible (eg Ice Plant refers to 10 different plants on TTT - 1 do not feed, 2 feed in moderation and 7 edible)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Any of the spineless opuntia varieties. Jade, ice plant, "red apple" ground cover, organ pipe cactus (I remove the spines), many of the sedums (But some are toxic so ID them first), aloe...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
First one is red apple and that one is fine. Mine eat it once in a while but don't seem too fond of it.

The second is opuntia. Great tortoise food for any species. Your soil is way too wet. Let it dry out completely before watering again. Try to get it out in the full hot sun if possible.

Gattu N'Coco

india
First one is red apple and that one is fine. Mine eat it once in a while but don't seem too fond of it.

The second is opuntia. Great tortoise food for any species. Your soil is way too wet. Let it dry out completely before watering again. Try to get it out in the full hot sun if possible.
Yes I just learned of it, will not water it from now on until the soil is dry.