sudden burst in activity and appetite in redfoot

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
so lately i've noticed a sudden burst in activity and appetite from my redfoot who's 2 1/2 years old a little over 5 inches just wonder if anyone has any input that may help he's kept in a closed chamber at 85% humidity with a thermostat set at 80 for ambient heat and soaked 3 times a week and has a Arcadia 12% uvb

he wasn't able to go outside this summer due to work being done and not trusting the people that were around doing the work if that could have anything to do with it?

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Increased appetite and activity are goood signs. Sounds like he is having a growth spurt.

Has anything in his environment changed, such as increased temperature, change in humidity or food offered?

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Increased appetite and activity are goood signs. Sounds like he is having a growth spurt.

Has anything in his environment changed, such as increased temperature, change in humidity or food offered?

no not at all. but i wouldn't mind a growth spurt lol not recently anyway he got to go outside last summer not this summer but that's it

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I totally agree with @mctlong . Appetite is nothing whatsoever to worry about, it's "NO appetite" that is worrying.;)

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
I totally agree with @mctlong . Appetite is nothing whatsoever to worry about, it's "NO appetite" that is worrying.;)

well i was worried because to much of a appetite in dogs can mean a parasite but i had blood work and fecal check done about a month ago and it came back fine