Suggestions for Golden Greek Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Vermont
After some careful thought and heavy research, I have finally decided to go with the Golden greeks. I think they will best suit my personality and experience level. HOWEVER, afer some research I found that most torts, especially greeks, should be kept in open, well aerated enclosures such as tort tables, or sweater boxes. I currently have a 125 Gallon glass tank. I was thinking I would go 3/4 Aspen bedding, and than 1/4 coco fiber for the moisture.

I was reading that the glass tank could pose a great problem especially for the greeks because of the "greenhouse effect". Is this true? Any suggestions out there?

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
Woops! Sorry to waste everyones time. Read around and basically found what I was looking for. Thanks.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey, Brandon:

Its never a waste of our time to read threads and try to figure out answers to questions. That's what keeps us in business.

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
emysemys said:
Hey, Brandon:

Its never a waste of our time to read threads and try to figure out answers to questions. That's what keeps us in business.

Well thank you for understanding! I will read through the forums next time I have a question BEFORE posting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.