Sulcata, 6 months - 2 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterDB

5 Year Member
I will soon be moving to a place in Corpus Christi, Texas with plenty of outdoor space. I haven't been on the forum in a while, i've actually been working with some tortoises in a pet store and helping make enclosures more suitable. Since the loss of my baby tortoise, Terra i've been holding off until i can handle trying again, and i think now's the time. I'm more experienced and ready to commit. Corpus christi is humid, hot, and a perfect place to raise a sulcata.. So if anyone has any information about rescues, or any tortoises available that would be willing to send here, that would be fantastic.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
Good for you, and I'm glad to see your looking at rescue'n torts! Look on craigslist as there always seem to be someone on there that has got in over their head and raised a poor Sulcata the wrong way and needs our help. I hope your next one goes great! The passing of an animal is always heartbreaking. I hope you can find a Sulcata that needs your help since there are so many out there. Keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.