Sulcata Babies- with extra scutes Super Sale- 2 for $99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I missed a Christmas in July sale, but none the less, here is a great SALE!!
We have several extra scute babies ready for new homes.They are well started and very healthy. These babies were born right here at our facility. They are from our breeders and the babies are already eating machines and seem to be growing by the day. They have nice smooth shells. They get to enjoy the southern California sunshine as much as possible and are given a varied diet(5-7 different items daily).
Extra scutes is not genetic. It is usually caused by eggs incubated at higher temperatures. They are just as healthy and big as their normal scute brothers and sisters. There is no health risk for them later in life. A lot of people prefer extra scute babies as they have their own individualized "finger print".

**--PRICE...$55/each or 2 for $99**
Shipping is not included in the price. For a shipping quote, please provide your zip code.
Pictured:
-Pic #1- some of the available sulcatas

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your sulcata. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 20 years later, I am there for you.
I accept paypal, credit /debit cards over the phone, postal money orders and Western Union wire transfers. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!
Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the sulcata as comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.
Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.
I do not respond to missed calls, so if you want to speak with me, leave a message.
Thanks for looking,
Lance
(562)458-8304

Status
Not open for further replies.