• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Maggie
I never wanted a Sulcata because I dont think he would be really happy with me since I dont have that much place for him outside (Too bad because I find them beautiful and so smart) but I have to say that the Sulcata Challenge is an amazing document. It is so sad to see the pic with the sulcata with the MBD on it, really sad :(.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
That pic looks very much like my first rescue. She is so cool.. I only hope she will cont to grow and do well now that she is 'happy'. She literally chased me the other day looking for her Mazuri! I wish I had the camera! I think she took to it so well cause she much have been used to eating dog or cat food.. Her history is ukn.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Great document Maggie! People see these cute little tortoises in pet stores and have no idea what they are getting into or how to care for them properly.

I love tortoises and read about Sulcata’s before I bought him. I knew what I was getting into, pets should be a part of your family and my sulcata’s will be a part of my family for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.