Sulcata Hugging Pictures! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoopaNGoomba

5 Year Member
Soooo, I wasn't being very observant and didn't realize that this thread:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Aldabra-Hugging-Thread

...was dedicated to Aldabra's only! Being ignorant of that fact, I went ahead and took some tortoise hugging pictures... but I'm hugging Koopa the Sulcata, not an Aldabra!

Now, to keep me from looking like a complete idiot, everyone else post theirs! :p

Also... I realize I look silly, I was taking it with a timer and had to crouch down so my head wasn't cut off!

HPIM0904.JPG
HPIM0907.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmytort

5 Year Member
I'm gonna get a pic of my son hugging Timmy and post it. Very good looking sully, how old is he/she and how long have you had it.

KoopaNGoomba

5 Year Member
He is apparently about 8 years old! The people we got him from said he was 5 and I have had him for 3 years. They gave him to us because he outgrew their 50 gallon tank (surprise!) and he was pyramiding and they weren't prepared to change his care. I hadn't realized how much he had grown until today when I compared pictures I took today to pictures I took when we first got him... but he still looks a lot smaller then some of the 7 year old Sully's I've seen on this forum!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Ahh... We all make mistakes! It looks like you're crouched down b/c he's so damn heavy!! What's the little fuzzy guy in the backgrounds name? Funny how he got his little mug into the picture! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.