Sulcata in need of good home

Jvaughnn

Location (City and/or State)
Connecticut
I have a male sulcata tortoise named Eli. He’s very sweet, curious, and gentle. He will be 4 years old in September; I’ve raised him from a hatchling. He’s large for his age, measuring about 12 inches, no pyramiding. He LOVES being outside and sunbathing, as well as taking warm baths. He’s affectionate and requires some attention, he likes to hang out with his human. We’re located in CT. Eli has lived mostly indoors his whole life, but is outgrowing our home and needs a large, safe outdoor space to call home. Contact me for more details.

dustin brassell

Salem Alabama
I have a male sulcata tortoise named Eli. He’s very sweet, curious, and gentle. He will be 4 years old in September; I’ve raised him from a hatchling. He’s large for his age, measuring about 12 inches, no pyramiding. He LOVES being outside and sunbathing, as well as taking warm baths. He’s affectionate and requires some attention, he likes to hang out with his human. We’re located in CT. Eli has lived mostly indoors his whole life, but is outgrowing our home and needs a large, safe outdoor space to call home. Contact me for more details.
Hey, I have about five acres in Alabama and would love Eli, but we would have to see about shipping him down here and if that's possible.

Jvaughnn

Connecticut
Hey everyone- thank you for the support. Eli was re-homed to a tortoise sanctuary where he will live outside safely. He was dropped off yesterday and quickly made himself at home.

Trung6126

San Antonio Texas
Your Turtoise still available please

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Just for future reference, 12 inches is tiny for a 4 year old. They should hit that size around 18 months old. Its common for them to be smaller than normal when raised in the frozen north.