Sulcata: Is this okay?

Steph32

Saw a bag of this stuff at Tractor Supply next to his usual bag of Timothy Hay.
everything in here okay for him?
73C8C6DE-8724-4D0F-A6A5-B379F49ED22F.jpeg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Ingredients look okay to me. I don't know about birch leaves, but if its okay for other animals, it should be fine for tortoises. Looks like a good way to add variety and fiber to grocery store greens.

What does the front of the bag look like? And the product? What animal(s) are they marketing it for?

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I see more and more things like this appearing here in the US, the UK, and China - all via Facebook and other social media.

My own bias, I'd seek the organic, yes I think it is a important. Keeping variety high and diverse is important too.

Towards never hearing or reading again "My tortoise will only eat..." .

The ingredients seem good and great fiber content. @Kapidolo Farms

Steph32

I see more and more things like this appearing here in the US, the UK, and China - all via Facebook and other social media.

My own bias, I'd seek the organic, yes I think it is a important. Keeping variety high and diverse is important too.

Towards never hearing or reading again "My tortoise will only eat..." .

I have such a hard time finding organic options here that don’t involve me growing myself. He’s always been pretty picky. But he likes alfalfa and romane lettuce.
suggestions on stuff that I can get in the average grocery store would be great. Would like to give him a more varied diet. It’s just been a struggle finding things he can And will eat.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Try www.KapidoloFarms.org
https://kapidolofarms.com/product-category/foods-diet-items/. Variety packs are smaller amounts of several items, nearly all organic, there is some 'Backyard Harvest' as well.

I have such a hard time finding organic options here that don’t involve me growing myself. He’s always been pretty picky. But he likes alfalfa and romane lettuce.
suggestions on stuff that I can get in the average grocery store would be great. Would like to give him a more varied diet. It’s just been a struggle finding things he can And will eat.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I use them as well! I love them! Super easy an convenient. I definitely feel like a better keeper being able to give them these items that would otherwise be harder for me to find