SULCATA needs home badly!

Eddie89

5 Year Member
Was scrolling my local craigslist and came across this poor guy/girl.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/for/4223384110.html

Obviously very bad pyramiding and going off the text and picture it's living in a 20 gal aquarium with just a little dirt on the bottom. Really sad. Anyone in the Central Florida area please give the little fella a look.

I emailed the poster and said that they should be willing to let the tort go for free considering how malnourished and neglected it looks.

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Florida
Poor guy. Right in my backyard. If I didn't live in a tiny apartment the size of a shoebox, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Eddie89

5 Year Member
The worse part was that the poster was originally asking 250$ and in the title it said "Healthy Sulcata". I emailed him and said that he should be willing to give the tortoise away for free to someone who actually knows how to care for him, and he changed the price to 200$ and took out the word "Healthy" from the title.

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Eddie89 said:
The worse part was that the poster was originally asking 250$ and in the title it said "Healthy Sulcata". I emailed him and said that he should be willing to give the tortoise away for free to someone who actually knows how to care for him, and he changed the price to 200$ and took out the word "Healthy" from the title.

That is classic, a little guilt might help.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I emailed the guy and asked him to give it to me for free, and I'll nurse it back to health...as much as can be done. I await his reply.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: SULCATA needs home badly!

sibi said:
I emailed the guy and asked him to give it to me for free, and I'll nurse it back to health...as much as can be done. I await his reply.

SIBI TO THE RESCUE!!

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Best thing that could happen to that sweet tortoise is for sibi to adopt him or her. Hoping it happens from way over here on the other side of the country! Fingers.Crossed.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Ah cute guy...hope you get him so he can receive the proper care/husbandry!

Eddie89

5 Year Member
I'm guessing he never responded because I still see the ad up and he's still asking 200$. Pathetic. Should be able to get animal control to take it away from him. Not fair that tortoises can be abused and it goes unnoticed.