Sulcata Needs Home in Hawaii (big island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoiselady

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
S. CA
By any chance is there anyone in Hawaii looking to adopt a 5 year old male sulcata? It is not for breeding - pet only please. I was contacted to try and help someone find a new home for it. It would be best if it did not have to be shipped to the mainland if at all possible, so I thought I would start here and see if there is any interest. Feel free to PM me if that is the proper way to work an adoption thread. There will be no fee as this is not a for sale tortoise. It just needs a qualified loving home in Hawaii.
Thank you,
:tort:

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Let me ask my brother. He is on the big island.

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

Oh, I almost forgot, do you have a picture of him?

Elohi(Earth)[TURTLE]

NeuroNaka

10 Year Member!
Los Angeles, CA
Do you have more info? What island? Contact info? I have a friend who's a veterinarian who just moved to Oahu. He might know some people who would be interested. I'll link him to this post.

tortoiselady

5 Year Member
S. CA
The information we have is that it is the "big Island" and he (male) is apx. 36 pounds. If anyone does live on that island please PM me with contact information that I can forward to the lady who is looking for a new home. She will contact you directly.
Thank you,
:tort:

HOME FOUND - HURRAY!

Thank you to everyone who responded with kind words and wishes. She has found a new home for him in Hawaii.
:):tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.