Sulcata on Craigs list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Ad states its 10 years old and weighs 2 pounds...they are trying to sell it. Its on the Sacramento Calif list. Tina the tortoise is the subject Please contact this seller and Educate them!! here is the ad:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-10-20, 11:14AM PDT

Ive had my Tortoise for a LONG time, Sadly Im going to college and cannot keep her, Shes a Sulcata and nearly 10 years old and will live to be 90, Shes very well behaved and eats like a champ. She has been raised around cats and my little chawawa, she runs around with the cats, although she sometimes can't keep up. I feed her $1.50 worth of lettus a week (all is good but NO ICEBERG). pretty much put her into her cage at night and let her loose all day. shes very smart, has never bitten anyone in her life and is looking for a good home :) Im asking a rehoming fee of $150obo I'll include one of her cages, serious homes only need reply She is about 2lbs and about 8 inches across. No Health issues, she looks great. She'll eat grass, lettuce, grapes she loves grapes. Mostly lettuce though she's pretty picky.

PostingID: 454651921

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.